The great advantage of the Peace and Friendship Stadium is its location and easy accessibility
- By car. Coming from the port of Piraeus, you pass outside the Stadium. Coming from the airport and following the Attiki Odos and the National Road, it reaches the Stadium very quickly.
- By Urban Transport: Bus lines 101, 130, 217, 218, A1, B1, B1 starting from Piraeus stop outside the entrance of the Stadium, while bus lines B1, A1, E1, 130, 218, 232, 040, 217, 229 ending at the port of Piraeus stop on the opposite side of the road and visitors passing through the special crossing under the coastal road are at the entrance of the Stadium. At the same point the express line E96 Periaiaiaas – Athens Airport stops.
- The tram terminal ends at the surrounding area of the Stadium, a stone’s throw from the entrance of the SEF.
- The station of the electric railway, stop Neo Faliro.
- The Metro with transfer from Omonia to the electric line to Piraeus.